Myachi.com is a social network and video sharing site for kids. We provide a completely moderated, safe environment where kids can expres s themselves safely by uploading their own w ebshows, videos and photos, running their own video channels, playing games and otherwise expressing themselves creatively.
At Myachi.com we take your child's safety very seriously. All content uploaded to our site is pre-screened via our trained moderation staff to ensure your child NEVER shares or displays any offensive material, and that it follows our other Myachi Rules of Play. We require that your child read and agree to these rules each and every time they upload any content to our site.
If we review the content and it DOES NOT follow the Myachi Rules of Play, we will:
- Flag the content and it will NOT appear on the site
- E-mail the child's parent or guardian, letting them know why the content was flagged
- Send an Alert to the child's Channel, letting them know why their content was flagged
- Automatically delete the content from our database within a reasonable amount of time
If we review the content and it DOES follow the Myachi Rules of Play, we will:
- Publish the content to the site
- E-mail the child's parent or guardian, letting them know the content is up and provide a link to the content
- Send an Alert to the child's Channel, letting them know the content is up
- Update the child's friends in their My Bud’s List
Myachi Rules of Play
KEEP IT FUN
Myachi.com is a fun and safe place for you to share your talents and interests with friends and family, and check out other kids doing stuff they love. If everyone follows the guidelines below, it will stay that way.
PLAY IT SAFE
Myachi.com reviews every video and photo uploaded before it appears on the site. This ensures everyone's safety.
We will NOT publish videos or photos that contain any of the following:
- Cyber bullying
- Gossip or rude/negative comments about another member or child
- Real or mock violence
- Dangerous stunts
- Full or partial nudity
- Obscene and/or offensive material
- Negative stereotypes
- Offensive language
- Offensive song lyrics
- URLs to other websites
- Technical Difficulties (no sound or image)
- Copyrighted clips from a TV show, movie or music video
- Information about feelings that are very private
- Encouragement of negative behavior and /or self harm
Remember, if you upload a video or photo that breaks our rules, not only will we NOT put it on the site, we will send your parent an e-mail alerting them to what happened.
And if you have any further questions be sure to visit our Feeback section and drop us a quick note.
CHECK WITH YOUR PARENTS
Hopefully you've already checked with your parents to be sure it's cool with them that you're sharing your videos and/or photos with us. But just to be sure, we'll send them an email to let them know.